Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dancing with Dachshunds, Waltzing with Weiners

I have finally gotten around to finishing the Dancing with Dachshunds art and putting it in my Cafe Press store. Take a look here: http://www.cafepress.com/terrypond/5847723. I am pleased with how it all turned out, and for some of the products I created a whole new background swatch in Illustrator with music notes. This is the image for the coffee mugs (click to enlarge):
It was tough to decide what text to put on the shirts, so I actually just let the picture speak for itself. If anyone reading this has an opinion on what the shirts should say, if anything, I would love to hear it! I know I've just restarted my blog, but it's looking kinda lonely with no comments.
In other news my mother will be retiring this week and will join me here in the Seattle area to finally be closer to her granddaughter. Kelly starts kindergarten on September 2nd and we have yet to wake up here before 9am, much less be bustop ready before 8am. We're all very excited, even at the grim prospect of keeping regular hours.
The rescue kittens are getting really big and need to go to the shelter to find homes. Hopefully they will only be there for a couple of days. They are so adorable that I could keep them here forever, but they need to be seen. Their Mom, Dreamboat Annie, was adopted from MEOW (http://www.meowcatrescue.org/) a couple if weeks ago, thus ending her long saga of being an abandoned kitten and then teenage momcat. Now she can live in the luxury she deserves. The babies are listed here: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11522153. We are keeping the tuxedo kitten now known as Pingu.

No comments: